Hot Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy your favorite mug of hot chocolate in a muffin form with our easy recipe for Hot Chocolate Muffins! These chocolatey muffins are topped with mini marshmallows, so that they don't just look like the "real thing," they taste like it, too! Mmmm...
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hot cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla. Fold egg mixture into flour mixture just until mixed. Stir chocolate chips into batter. Evenly divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and top with marshmallow halves, cut side down. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes, just to soften marshmallows. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Hot chocolate in any form is just great by us! Why not whip up a batch of our White Hot Chocolate on a cold winter's night!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!