Caramel Nut Pull Apart Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This warm, gooey Caramel Nut Pull-Apart Bread is best served immediately. It's ooh so good and ooh so easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine brown sugar and walnuts in a small bowl; stir in butter. Spoon half of sugar mixture into a greased 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Cut each biscuit in half (use kitchen scissors for quick cutting). Place half of biscuit halves over sugar mixture. Spoon remaining sugar mixture over biscuits in pan; top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until browned. Turn out onto a serving platter immediately, spooning any sauce left in pan over bread.