Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This banana bread recipe has it all; chocolate chips, walnuts, and a classic cinnamon and brown sugar combination that's swirled all throughout. Our Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread is one of the best banana bread recipes you'll ever taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup chopped chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips, walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs, bananas, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Pour half the batter into loaf pan. Evenly sprinkle with chocolate chip mixture and pour remaining batter on top.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Let cool 20 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 527
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 425mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 81g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)