Quick Cheddar Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raise your hand if you can't get enough cheesy bread in your life? Us too! That's why we know you're going to be rushing out to make our simple recipe for Quick Cheddar Biscuits. Using a few simple ingredients you probably having lying around your kitchen, you too can make a cheesy bread recipe that your friends and family will be begging you to make for every meal.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, sugar, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, salt, and parsley. Brush butter mixture over warm biscuits and serve.
Click here to get the recipe for our Creamy Italian Dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.