Three Cheese Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're serving up an Italian dinner, then you're probably searching for the perfect garlic bread recipe. Well, our garlic bread has not just one, not just two, but THREE different kinds of cheeses to make it the ultimate combination of cheesy and garlic that will take your Italian-style dinner night to the next level. Our Three Cheese Garlic Bread will have everyone saying, "molto bene!" That's, "very good," in Italian!
What You'll Need
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- In a small skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until golden, stirring occasionally. (If you cook it over high heat, it will burn and have a bitter taste). Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses, the salt, milk, and garlic; mix until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of bread and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through. Slice and enjoy.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread is another garlic bread recipe we know you're going to love!
- Try a new and fun way to serve spaghetti with our Baked Spaghetti Cake!
- For even more delicious cheesy-goodness, you have to make our Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs!
- Complete your Italian-themed dinner night with Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 267
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 371mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!