Lazy Maple Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 13 Min
- COOK TIME
- 23 Min
These yummies get high marks for tastiness and innovative use of refrigerated rolls. And when they're inverted onto a serving plate, and that maple nut topping drenches the sweet rolls? watch out! They'll get grabbed up fast!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine brown sugar, butter, and syrup in an 8-inch round cakepan. Bake 5 minutes or until butter melts; stir gently to blend ingredients. Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
- Remove dough from package (do not unroll dough). Cut roll into 12 slices. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Dip both sides of each slice of dough into sugar mixture. Arrange slices in prepared pan, cut side down. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake 18 minutes more or until golden. Invert pan immediately only a serving platter. Serve immediately.