Mini Bagels and Lox
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a traditional Jewish recipe that is perfect to serve up at your next party? Our recipe for Mini Bagels and Lox is a cinch to put together! With only two steps and a handful of ingredients, you can turn any potluck, brunch, or other gathering into a classic feast.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 slices smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) package whole wheat mini bagels, halved and toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture over cut side of each bagel half. Serve immediately.
If you don't want to make this entire recipe at once, store the cream cheese mixture in the fridge up to 2 weeks. Enjoy it for breakfast one day or as an appetizer with crackers and melba toast another day.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.