We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just imagine your favorite coffee, in brownie form. Black coffee gives these Mocha-Topped Brownies a delicious, bold flavor! It's a perfect sweet to serve at brunch.
What You'll Need
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon strong black coffee, cooled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until melted. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs. Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until smooth, then frost brownies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 484
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 205mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 54g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"