Brownie Lift Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packaged brownies can't compare to these homemade brownies that go together in minutes. If you cut them into rocket shapes and serve 'em on a cloud of whipped cream, they'll be lifting off everybody's plates before your countdown hits zero!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is dry and almost firm to the touch. Cool in pan then cut into squares or rocket shapes.
Serve rocket or space shuttle-shaped brownies on a "cloud" of whipped cream or whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!