Brownie Lift Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packaged brownies can't compare to these homemade brownies that go together in minutes. If you cut them into rocket shapes and serve 'em on a cloud of whipped cream, they'll be lifting off everybody's plates before your countdown hits zero!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is dry and almost firm to the touch. Cool in pan then cut into squares or rocket shapes.
Serve rocket or space shuttle-shaped brownies on a "cloud" of whipped cream or whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.