The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Brownie Lift Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Packaged brownies can't compare to these homemade brownies that go together in minutes. If you cut them into rocket shapes and serve 'em on a cloud of whipped cream, they'll be lifting off everybody's plates before your countdown hits zero!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is dry and almost firm to the touch. Cool in pan then cut into squares or rocket shapes.
Serve rocket or space shuttle-shaped brownies on a "cloud" of whipped cream or whipped topping.
Dec 30, 2013
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!