Brownie Lift Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packaged brownies can't compare to these homemade brownies that go together in minutes. If you cut them into rocket shapes and serve 'em on a cloud of whipped cream, they'll be lifting off everybody's plates before your countdown hits zero!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is dry and almost firm to the touch. Cool in pan then cut into squares or rocket shapes.
Serve rocket or space shuttle-shaped brownies on a "cloud" of whipped cream or whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!