Creme de Menthe Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Creme de Menthe Brownies look so elegant, your guests will think you bought 'em. But one bite will tell them these are too tasty to be store-bought. Yup, stand up and be proud to say that these are "homemade and hassle-free!"
What You'll Need
- 1 package (19.8 ounces) brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon creme de menthe flavoring (see Note)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- Bake the brownie batter in a 9" x 13" baking dish according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the frosting and creme de menthe flavoring; mix well. Spread over the brownies.
- Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate in a criss-cross pattern over the frosted brownies. Allow the chocolate to set then cut into bars and serve.
Can't find creme de menthe flavoring? Just use peppermint or any mint flavoring and a few drops of green food color.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!