Creme de Menthe Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 brownie bar
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our Creme de Menthe Brownies look so elegant, your guests will think you bought 'em. But one bite will tell them these are too tasty to be store-bought. Yup, stand up and be proud to say that these are "homemade and hassle-free!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (19.8 ounces) brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon creme de menthe flavoring (see Note)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Bake the brownie batter in a 9" x 13" baking dish according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the frosting and creme de menthe flavoring; mix well. Spread over the brownies.
- Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate in a criss-cross pattern over the frosted brownies. Allow the chocolate to set then cut into bars and serve.
Can't find creme de menthe flavoring? Just use peppermint or any mint flavoring and a few drops of green food color.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 522
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 201mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 60g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!