Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone has a peanut butter lover in their life! And what does a peanut butter lover love, if not more peanut butter?! Our Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Mix makes a great gift! These brownies bake up to be rich, chocolatey, and full of peanut butter goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cup candies
What to Do
- Pour flour, salt, and baking powder into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar, cocoa powder, sugar, and peanut butter candies, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Makes About 20 Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1 stick softened butter with 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Add entire jar of dry ingredients; mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour batter into dish and spread mixture evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Let cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!