Easter Bunny Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whimsical and scrumptious, our eye-catching easy Easter Bunny Cake will probably become one of your go-to Easter recipes every year. This Easter dessert will surely take the cake.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 (16-ounce) cans white frosting
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 drops red food color
- 3 jelly beans
- 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, or your favorite color
What to Do
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for one 8-inch round baking pan and one 8-inch square baking pan. Make sure batter is divided equally so layers are same height. Let cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place round cake layer on a large platter.
- Cut 2 semi-circles out of square layer on two opposite sides, leaving a bow-tie shape. Place cut pieces of cake on platter, forming ears. Place remaining piece of cake at bottom of round cake, forming a bow-tie (see photo). Frost entire cake with frosting.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut and food color, stirring until coconut turns pink. Place coconut inside ears and around sides of cake.
- Place jelly beans to make eyes and nose. Use gel to make whiskers, mouth, and center of bow-tie.
- Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 404
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 304mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).