Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu