Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Father's Day Menu