Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu