Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Father's Day Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu