Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Father's Day Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu