Fudgy Pistachio Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, you love chocolate. If you love the flavor of pistachio, too, then Fudgy Pistachio Cake is the cake for you! And since it calls for a cake mix and a pudding mix, you'll be enjoying it in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup miniature candy-coated baking chocolate bits (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray then flour pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water, and oil for about 2 minutes, until thoroughly mixed. With a spoon, stir in chocolate bits and nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 to 30 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
If you can't find miniature candy-coated chocolate bits, full-sized ones will work just as well. And before your family "finishes it off", you might want to "finish off" the cake by topping it with confectioners' sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)