Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake blueberry cake recipe will soon become one of your favorites. It's perfect for the summertime, or anytime really, 'cause it's made with easy ingredients that you can find year-round. Take this Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake to your next potluck and you'll be a star!
What You'll Need
- 8 vanilla cream-filled snack cakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
What to Do
- Slice cakes in half lengthwise; place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; spread mixture over cakes. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining container of whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Substitute cherry pie filling for blueberry for a different flavored dessert. And a sprinkling of chopped nuts on top gives this version a nice rich crunch.
This blueberry cake recipe is so easy and tasty! For more recipes like this one check out our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).