Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake blueberry cake recipe will soon become one of your favorites. It's perfect for the summertime, or anytime really, 'cause it's made with easy ingredients that you can find year-round. Take this Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake to your next potluck and you'll be a star!
What You'll Need
- 8 vanilla cream-filled snack cakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
What to Do
- Slice cakes in half lengthwise; place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; spread mixture over cakes. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining container of whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Substitute cherry pie filling for blueberry for a different flavored dessert. And a sprinkling of chopped nuts on top gives this version a nice rich crunch.
This blueberry cake recipe is so easy and tasty! For more recipes like this one check out our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!