Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An old-fashioned pull-apart coffee cake without the old-fashioned work? Yes, with the convenience of refrigerated biscuit dough, you'll be on your way to a delicious breakfast or snack in no time! You're gonna love our Pull-Apart Coffee Cake! It doesn't take long and it's the perfect finishing touch for any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove to a platter.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle glaze over cake and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Coffee Cake isn't just for coffee! It's for whenever you want to put out a tasty and welcoming dessert! Our Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake is another great one to try!
- Want more cake? Make our recipe for Crazy Cake or this Italian Cream Cake.
- How about some apples? Make this Apple & SPice Pull-Apart Bread or our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 8.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 606mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!