Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An old-fashioned pull-apart coffee cake without the old-fashioned work? Yes, with the convenience of refrigerated biscuit dough, you'll be on your way to tasty raves. You're gonna love our Pull-Apart Coffee Cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove to a platter.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle glaze over cake and serve immediately.
Coffee Cake isn't just for coffee! It's for whenever you want to put out a tasty and welcoming dessert! Our Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake is another great one to try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 8.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 606mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!