Holiday Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Here's a cake that's holiday-special! Our Holiday Poke Cake has some of your favorite flavors of the season, including red velvet, white chocolate, and peppermint. This cake is super simple to make and looks so festive, but what we love best is how moist and tasty it is!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1-inch apart all over top of cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Pour mixture into holes and spread evenly over top of cake.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Feel free to decorate each piece with a festive holiday candy, like we did in the photo!
Looking for more outstanding cake mix recipes? Check out our collection page of 39 To-Die-For Recipes With Cake Mix!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 2.6mg 1 %
- Sodium 201mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!