All-American Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Hooray for the red, white, and blue! Our All-American Pudding Cake will surely earn you your baking stars and stripes! This scrumptious homemade poke cake, filled with creamy pudding, is a delight for your senses!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 25 drops red food coloring
- 25 drops blue food coloring
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
- Divide batter evenly between 2 bowls. Stir red food coloring into one bowl of batter, and blue food coloring into second bowl. Pour each bowl of cake batter into an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool 15 minutes. Using a straw or wooden spoon handle, poke about 15 holes randomly in each cake layer.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk just until pudding starts to thicken. (Pudding should be pourable.) Slowly pour pudding into holes of both cake layers. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place 1 cake layer on serving platter and frost with whipped topping. Place second cake layer on top and frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with sprinkles and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 336
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 403mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.