Miniature Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesecake is a particular weakness of mine - it's hard for me to say no when it's offered to me, especially chocolate cheesecake. You won't be able to say no to these special miniature cheesecakes either, 'cause they're so rich and yummy.
What You'll Need
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F. Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk, then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 24 miniature cheesecakes.
Why not top these with an assortment of toppings - from canned pie filling to sliced fresh fruit, to fresh whipped cream? Go ahead. Have a ball!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!