Orange Ring Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
If the aroma from this cake baking doesn't get you, one forkful will surely have you hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Grated rind of 2 oranges
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cake mix, butter, eggs, 1 cup orange juice, and orange rind. Beat 2 minutes, until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely before inverting onto a serving platter.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth. Spoon over top of cake, allowing it to drip down sides. Cover loosely and chill 3 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!