Peanut Butter Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How do you make your chocolate cakes and cupcakes taste even better? Top 'em off with our fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting. This decadent and fluffy frosting is the stuff peanut butter lovers' dreams are made of.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth. Use at room temperature. If not using immediately, cover and chill until ready to use.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!