Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This made from scratch cake includes a creamy ingredient that's sure to make your cake extra moist and rich. Pineapple Right Side Up Cake is easy, and just as yummy as its flip-flop counter part.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, and sugar together with an electric mixer on high speed. Reduce speed to low and add eggs, milk, and vanilla; blend until smooth. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Do not over-mix.
- Pour half the batter into prepared baking dish. Spread preserves evenly over batter then pour remaining batter over preserves.
- Sprinkle chopped cherries evenly over the top and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 hour before cutting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 252mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.