S'mores Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our no-bake S'mores Icebox Cake will take your tastebuds 'round the campfire. Enjoy this easy chilled dessert anytime you want to bring childhood memories to life!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (4-serving) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings for garnish
What to Do
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, stirring until mixture thickens. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and remaining marshmallows. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!