Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to combining fruit with chocolate, nothing is more popular than strawberries and chocolate. That's why we came up with this recipe for Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake. Now, you can enjoy your favorite dessert combo anytime you get a craving - and it makes enough to share!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, sliced thin
- Vanilla ice cream for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in baking dish. Evenly sprinkle cake mix over pie filling, then evenly top with butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly. Let cool slightly, then spoon into bowls, top with ice cream, and serve.
Drizzle with hot fudge for an even more decadent treat!
For more delicious Dump Cake recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 344mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.