Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to combining fruit with chocolate, nothing is more popular than strawberries and chocolate. That's why we came up with this recipe for Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake. Now, you can enjoy your favorite dessert combo anytime you get a craving - and it makes enough to share!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, sliced thin
- Vanilla ice cream for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in baking dish. Evenly sprinkle cake mix over pie filling, then evenly top with butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly. Let cool slightly, then spoon into bowls, top with ice cream, and serve.
Drizzle with hot fudge for an even more decadent treat!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 201
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 335mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- The Ultimate Dirt Cake
- Pink Ribbon Poke Cake
- Patriotic Poke Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- My Grandmother's Honey Cake
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- All-American Pudding Cake
- Peachy Keen Icebox Cake
- Old-Fashioned Hot Milk Cake