We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These are a special occasion dessert, so why not make any day a special occasion? You'll want to when you taste these delicious Praline Almonds!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sliced blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients; spread into a lightly buttered 9-inch round cake-pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until coating is slightly crystallized, stirring once. Remove from oven, stir and cool. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!