Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This peanut butter fudge is so light and creamy it literally melts in your mouth. That's exactly why we decided to call this peanut butter fudge recipe: Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, evaporated milk, and sugar; cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly. Cool and refrigerate for 8 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!