Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Fluffy Whipped Chocolate Bar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 35 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
If you're a fan of the popular chocolate candy bar that features a whipped nougat filling, then you're going to love our copycat version! We think our Fluffy Whipped Chocolate Bar is even better than the store-bought kind, 'cause it's made with yummy marshmallow creme. And since it's so easy, you can whip it up anytime you get a craving!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) chocolate baking bar, divided (see Note)
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over sides. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, microwave half of chocolate for 60 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow creme for 30 seconds, or until melted. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well. Spread evenly into prepared loaf pan. Freeze 30 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Lift candy from pan, and cut into 8 even bars. Line a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining chocolate bar for 60 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place candy bar in chocolate, coating evenly on all sides. Using a fork, remove bar and shake off any excess chocolate; place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bars. Refrigerate 5 minutes, or until chocolate is set. Remove from wax paper and enjoy. Store in airtight container.
The Test Kitchen used CANDIQUIK® candy coating, but chocolate melting wafers or discs will work just as well.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.