We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Holly Fudge is a rich and creamy fudge with a Christmas touch to it. Red and green candied cherries make this fudge pretty enough to serve at a Christmas party or to give as sweet holiday gifts!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What To Do:
- Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
- If you prefer, leave out the candied cherries and you'll have a great vanilla fudge.
- For more Christmas candy ideas like this one, be sure to download our FREE eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!