White Chocolate Salties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
With its winning combination of savory and sweet, it's hard to resist this tempting treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares
- 2 (3-ounce) packages salted Spanish peanuts
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
What to Do
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Cool 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and pretzel sticks, and stir until coated. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Chill 20 minutes or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,583
- Calories from Fat 795
- Total Fat 88g 136 %
- Saturated Fat 37g 187 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 70 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 2,344mg 98 %
- Total Carbohydrates 168g 56 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 46 %
- Sugars 77g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!