Easiest Cheesecake Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love cheesecake but intimidated to conquer the recipe? Boy, do we have the method for you! Easiest Cheescecake Ever isn't lying about its name!
What You'll Need
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Bits 'o Brickle (see Notes)
- 1 container (8 oz.) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) Ready-Crust graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and milk using a hand mixer. Mix in candy bits, then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell. Freeze for about 4 hours. Sprinkle reserved candy on top of cheesecake before serving.
If Bits 'o Brickle is not available, try using finely crushed Heath or Skor bars instead.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 391mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!