Grandma Alice's Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Grandma Alice owes her love of baking to her mom, who taught her how to bake when she was very young. Now, one of her favorite desserts to make is cheesecake. Grandma Alice's Cheesecake is made-from-scratch and very simple. She shared that she likes to top hers with fresh berries right before serving.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Add butter and mix until crumbs are thoroughly coated. Pour into pan and with your hand, press crumbs until they evenly cover the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, remaining 1 cup sugar, the eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth. Pour into crust and place springform pan on sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, then turn oven temperature to 200 degrees. Bake about 1 hour, or until cheesecake is slightly wiggly in the center. Turn off oven, crack oven door open with a wooden spoon, and let cheesecake cool in the oven about 1 hour. Remove from oven and when cooled completely, run a thin, sharp knife around the edge of the cheesecake. Refrigerate, preferably overnight.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries or your favorite fruit.
- Ok, admit it! You're as much of a cheesecake lover as we are, so try our Bite-Sized Chocolate Cheesecake for another way to enjoy it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 314
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 113mg 38 %
- Sodium 232mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
- Top 14 Great Cheesecake Recipes
- Mini Snowman Cheesecakes
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake