We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Some people just don't like to eat their crusts on pizza, bread or even cheesecake. Now there's a dessert just for them: Crustless Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar; beat well. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice. Spoon mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes. (Do not turn oven off.)
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, combine topping ingredients. Spread over top of cheesecake and bake 10 minutes. (The top will remain almost liquid.) Let cool then refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.
You can serve the cheesecake as is or cover it with canned pie filling or fresh berries before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!