We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Some people just don't like to eat their crusts on pizza, bread or even cheesecake. Now there's a dessert just for them: Crustless Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar; beat well. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice. Spoon mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes. (Do not turn oven off.)
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, combine topping ingredients. Spread over top of cheesecake and bake 10 minutes. (The top will remain almost liquid.) Let cool then refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.
You can serve the cheesecake as is or cover it with canned pie filling or fresh berries before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!