Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are perfect for a summer party, when fruit is abundant in our supermarkets. Our Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Tarts are made with just five ingredients and are perfectly-sized for one person. These no-bake treats are sure to be a hit whenever and wherever you serve them!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 single-servings graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups assorted fresh berries or other fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces, if necessary
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, marmalade, and sugar 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tart shells, then top with equal amounts of fruit. Loosely cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Trying to cut back a bit, but still want big flavor? No problem! Simply use reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar-free orange marmalade instead of their regular counterparts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Santa's Favorite Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Peppermint Swirl Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake