Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love cheesecake, then this mini cheesecake recipe is just you! Because they are mini, they are a breeze to bring to parties, making them one of the best potluck dishes around, and you, one of the favorite guests!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown.
- Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each cup. Dust tops with cocoa. Serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Instead of dusting these with the cocoa, you might want to top them with some cherry pie filling for a mini cherry-chocolate treat that kids of any age will love!
Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!