Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut in half
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and fold until well blended.
- Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crumbs. Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
- Plus, if you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. If it's an upside-down dessert you're after, then you've got to check out our classic Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 266mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!