Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a store-bought cheesecake into an extraordinary dessert with our easy recipe for Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares. A little chocolate and fresh, sweet, raspberries transform your favorite cheesecake into the perfect party treat. You can even make these ahead of time! Bring these along to your next party if you're looking to impress everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, place on a platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining squares. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for another fun, party-time treat? Check out our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)