Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a store-bought cheesecake into an extraordinary dessert with our easy recipe for Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares. A little chocolate and fresh, sweet, raspberries transform your favorite cheesecake into the perfect party treat. You can even make these ahead of time! Bring these along to your next party if you're looking to impress everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, place on a platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining squares. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for another fun, party-time treat? Check out our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!