We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought cranberries were just for the holidays, think again. This one's a year- 'round winner, perfect to wash down anything, hot or cold.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 8 ice cubes
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except the ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Add the ice cubes and blend again until the ice is crushed.
- Serve immediately.
This is just as good served warm, too. It makes a great steaming harvest drink or holiday specialty. Just replace the 8 ice cubes with an additional 1/4 cup water, heat in a saucepan, and enjoy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!