Extra Thick Chocolate Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No more having to search for a home-style diner to get a real, thick chocolate shake. Now you can order up one of these in your own kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, syrup, and vanilla; blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a teaspoon of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!