The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Chocolate Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
This super-quick chocolate and banana ice cream shake makes for a great afternoon treat, especially when it's warm out. Plus, our Chocolate Banana Milkshake is made with just 4-ingredients, so you know it's going to be easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!