Chocolate Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-quick chocolate and banana ice cream shake makes for a great afternoon treat, especially when it's warm out. Plus, our Chocolate Banana Milkshake is made with just 4-ingredients, so you know it's going to be easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.