Chocolate Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-quick chocolate and banana ice cream shake makes for a great afternoon treat, especially when it's warm out. Plus, our Chocolate Banana Milkshake is made with just 4-ingredients, so you know it's going to be easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!