Mixed Fruit Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a refreshing and delicious note by sipping on a naturally sweetened smoothie! Our Mixed Fruit Smoothie is full of yummy fruits and bright colors that kids of all ages will get excited about.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until ice is crushed and mixture is thick and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- The great thing about smoothies is that you can add or subtract ingredients with ease.
- For more yummy recipes, check out our collection of 6 Satisfying Summer Smoothies!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!