We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet party drinks don't get any simpler than Festive Punch. Just combine all fruits, and serve. The whole family will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) bottle white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart apple cider, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
What to Do
- Combine all juices in a punch bowl; mix well.
- Float sliced fruit on top, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!