The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Sweet party drinks don't get any simpler than Festive Punch. Just combine all fruits, and serve. The whole family will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) bottle white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart apple cider, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
What to Do
- Combine all juices in a punch bowl; mix well.
- Float sliced fruit on top, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.