We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet party drinks don't get any simpler than Festive Punch. Just combine all fruits, and serve. The whole family will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) bottle white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart apple cider, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
What to Do
- Combine all juices in a punch bowl; mix well.
- Float sliced fruit on top, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!