Italian Ice Cream Soda
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops caramel gelato
- Caramel syrup for garnish
- Sea salt for garnish
What to Do
- In a tall glass, combine club soda and chocolate syrup; mix well. Add gelato and stir with a spoon.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve immediately.
- Be sure to use a straw and a long-handled spoon so you don't miss out on a drop!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 591
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 99mg 33 %
- Sodium 296mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 109g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 83g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!