The Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the celebrating begin with this yummy whiskey sour recipe! We call them The Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever because they're just that. They're sweet, tangy, refreshing and have just the right amount of whiskey to get the party started. And, lucky for you, the main ingredient can be found in the freezer section of your local grocery store! With all this flavor in a flash, everyone will want a taste of this summertime cocktail.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) containers frozen lemon ice
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- Fresh lemons, oranges, and cherries for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the frozen lemon ice, the whiskey, and the cherry juice. Mix until well blended and silky smooth.
- Pour into stemmed glasses, garnish with fruit, and serve immediately. Oh, don’t forget the straw, as this is the perfect sipper.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- As for the type of whiskey, there is no need to use an expensive blend since it will be blended with the ices. We have also added a splash of lemon liqueur to this and boy, does it give this an extra pucker-up punch that’s very welcome.
- Looking for more fun drink recipes? Try our Sangria Granita for something refreshing and Italian. And it's always a fiesta when you're serving these Marvelous Frozen Margaritas!
- We've got an amazing collection of Cool Summer Drink Recipes that the whole family is going to love!
- Plus, for something sweet and creamy, try one of these Easy Vintage Milkshake Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Check out these sweets!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!