Sparkling Garden Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Summer is here and we're throwing a party! Get excited about our Sparkling Garden Punch. It's the perfect combination of cool and refreshing, with a dash of fruity fizz thrown in to excite your taste buds. Everyone will want a glass or two; since this recipe feeds a crowd, that's no problem at all. So, get ready for a summer bash you'll never forget!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 4 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine all ingredients except ginger ale and ice cubes.
- Shortly before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes.
Check This Out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.