Sparkling Garden Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Summer is here and we're throwing a party! Get excited about our Sparkling Garden Punch. It's the perfect combination of cool and refreshing, with a dash of fruity fizz thrown in to excite your taste buds. Everyone will want a glass or two; since this recipe feeds a crowd, that's no problem at all. So, get ready for a summer bash you'll never forget!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale
- 4 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine all ingredients except ginger ale and ice cubes.
- Shortly before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!