Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One sip of our Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake tastes like a slice of heavenly cheesecake, but beware...you still may need a spoon to enjoy every last drop of this luscious ice cream concoction.
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 fresh strawberries (see Notes)
- 8 graham cracker halves
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla; pulse on high speed 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with strawberries and graham crackers, and serve immediately.
It’s fine to use frozen strawberries instead of fresh. And if you’d like to lighten this up, use frozen yogurt, fat-free cream cheese, and skim milk in place of their full-fat versions.
For more easy and delicious recipes using refrigerated and frozen foods, please visit: EasyHomeMeals.com
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!