Watermelon Ginger Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a load of fresh ingredients, our Watermelon Ginger Punch recipe is not only an awesome thirst-quencher, it's a healthy one, too.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups ginger ale
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 12 to 15 (1-inch) seedless watermelon balls
What to Do
- Place watermelon chunks in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a punch bowl; add lime juice, sugar, and ginger, and stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale, ice, and watermelon balls.
Makes 12 cups.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.