Bubbly Wedding Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink to the newlyweds' happiness with this wedding favorite. Since it's a bubbly refresher, I guess you could say it's perfect served with toast --wedding toast, that is!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
- Add the ginger ale; mix well. Serve in individual glasses over ice.
For a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients. If you want a totally sparkling wedding punch, replace the water with club soda.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.