We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This recipe for virgin Strawberry Margaritas allows you to enjoy a sweet taste of refreshing summer fun, without getting tipsy. There's no shame in being a teetotaler when you've got options like this! Plus, it's also a safe way for the kids to enjoy an "adult" beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Kosher Salt for decorating
What to Do
- In a large blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until well mixed and thick.
- Pour into glasses, garnish rims with salt and serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you'd like to make the authentic version of our Strawberry Margarita recipe (for adults only), add 1/4 to 1/3 cup tequila or rum before blending!
- For more refreshing non-alcoholic cocktails, try our Peach Melba Cooler, or our Pink Lemonade Slushy.
- If you're making drinks for a crowd, serve our Sparkling Garden Punch!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.