Peach Melba Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Peach Melba Cooler will quench even the biggest summer thirst. The trio of creamy raspberry sherbet, frozen peaches and sparkling club soda team up for super sipping.
What You'll Need
- 6 slices frozen peaches
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 scoops raspberry sherbet or frozen yogurt
- Red raspberries for garnish
What to Do
- In two large glasses, evenly divide frozen peaches, peach nectar, and club soda.
- Top each with 1 scoop sherbet, garnish with raspberries, and serve immediately.
- For a sweeter flavor, stir sherbet with a spoon until melted.
- We've got lots of refreshing cold drinks to choose from our our website, so please take a look. Why not try our Tropical Summer Punch!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!