Peach Melba Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Peach Melba Cooler will quench even the biggest summer thirst. The trio of creamy raspberry sherbet, frozen peaches and sparkling club soda team up for super sipping.
What You'll Need:
- 6 slices frozen peaches
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 scoops raspberry sherbet or frozen yogurt
- Red raspberries for garnish
What To Do:
- In two large glasses, evenly divide frozen peaches, peach nectar, and club soda.
- Top each with 1 scoop sherbet, garnish with raspberries, and serve immediately.
- For a sweeter flavor, stir sherbet with a spoon until melted.
- We've got lots of refreshing cold drinks to choose from our our website, so please take a look. Why not try our Tropical Summer Punch!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!