Zippy Bloody Mary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cocktails are delicious, with or without alcohol. Try Zippy Bloody Marys the next time you've got company over.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 6 celery stalks, trimmed and cleaned
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges (optional)
What to Do
In a large covered jar or pitcher, combine all ingredients except celery and ice. Shake or mix until evenly blended.
- Place a celery stalk and a few ice cubes in individual tall drink glasses. Pour Bloody Mary mixture over ice, add a lime wedge, if desired, and serve.
This can be easily doubled or tripled and served in a punch bowl for larger brunch gatherings. And be sure your guests know there's alcohol in it, unless you prefer to leave out the vodka.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.