Zippy Bloody Mary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cocktails are delicious, with or without alcohol. Try Zippy Bloody Marys the next time you've got company over.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 6 celery stalks, trimmed and cleaned
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges (optional)
What to Do
In a large covered jar or pitcher, combine all ingredients except celery and ice. Shake or mix until evenly blended.
- Place a celery stalk and a few ice cubes in individual tall drink glasses. Pour Bloody Mary mixture over ice, add a lime wedge, if desired, and serve.
This can be easily doubled or tripled and served in a punch bowl for larger brunch gatherings. And be sure your guests know there's alcohol in it, unless you prefer to leave out the vodka.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.